Child Sexual Exploitation Advanced Training
Professionals and practitioners who work with or who have regular contact with children and young people; from service managers to frontline workers.
Trainer: Safer London
Dates: Tuesday 24th July 2018 - This date is now full.
Thursday 17th January 2019 - This date is now full.
Tuesday 26th March 2019
Time: 9:30 am to 4:30pm
Delegates: 20 places
Aims & Objectives:
- Identifying young women involved in CSE, Missing young people, and relation to county lines.
- Using signs of trauma as identification tools and increase of identification and referrals.
- Increased use of varied and effective safety planning activities with young people.
- Clearer role in CSE cases as a CSE Champion: Advising peers and staff.
- Advising peers on suggested ways of working with CSE cases and implementing effective interruptions.
- Increased engagement from young people.
After this training you will be able to:
- Advise colleagues on interventions for young people affected by CSE.
- Analyse current policy, protocols, and legislation relating to CSE.
- Use a support model as an intervention tool.
- Understand the impact of trauma in relation to CSE and gang, group, and peer-on-peer abuse.
- Assess the impact of trauma in relation to CSE indicators, signs and behaviours.
- Evaluate practical activities that can be used when working with CSE.