Early Help Champions (including MASH)
Delegates will need to have completed Safeguarding Children Level 1, 2 or 3, or equivalent recognised learning prior to attending this course.
This training is specifically for those who are able to be a lead advisor, support, and teach professionals within their service or organisation.
Trainer: Karen Morgan – Early Help Team Manager
Dates: Wednesday 27th June 2018
Wednesday 12th September 2018
Tuesday 4th December 2018 - CANCELLED
Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th February 2019
Time: 9:30am to 4:30pm on each day.
Aims and objectives:
- To understand and support professionals in your agency regarding the:-
- Lewisham Early Help processes.
- MASH assessment and referral process.
- Understand the Continuum of Need document and identify the appropriate level of need for families.
- How to obtain the voice of the child.
- Have awareness and how to identify appropriate services for children and families.
- To be a confident lead professional.
- To obtain skills and knowledge on how to provide effective Early Help to children and families to achieve good outcomes.