Controlling & Coercive Behaviour Webinar
Target Group Professionals who work directly with children, young people and families, and who contribute to assessing,
planning, intervening, and reviewing the needs of a child or young person
Trainer: Roz Davidson - Positive Parenting Company / National Trainer for the AVA Community Groups Programme.
Time: 1pm to 5pm (with comfort break)
Dates: Friday 15th January 2021
Delegates: 250 places
- Domestic abuse definition
- Coercive control - what is it?
- The work of Professor Evan Stark - Forensic Social Worker (USA)
- The cycle of abuse
- Coercive control and The Rules
- Power and control wheel and coercive control
- Tactics that enforce coercive control
- "Love bombing"
- How to recognise the signs of coercive control (activity)
- How coercive control is used with children
- Children's power and control wheel
- The law and coercive control (activity)
- Lisa's story (video)
- Question and answer session