MASH Referral & Process Awareness Webinar
Target Group: Any professional working with children and young people in the Borough of Lewisham.
Trainer: Danielle Williams and Anna Rexon, MASH Team Managers
Time of Session: 9:30am to 1:00pm
Dates: Thursday 28th January 2021 - This date is now full.
Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Delegates: 20 spaces
- Improved understanding of practitioner roles within MASH including co-located Partner Agencies.
- Increased confidence when identifying level of need in accordance with the Lewisham Continuum of Need Threshold document
- Increased understanding of legislation which underpins MASH decision making and GDPR information sharing principles.
- Understanding of how to make a referral and escalate a referral outcome.
- Increased awareness of your role in safeguarding children and young people and identifying support needs.