Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) & the Risk Indicator Checklist (RIC) Toolkit Briefing
Target Group: Any professional working with children and young people in the Borough of Lewisham.
Trainer: Charlene Noel, Violence Against Women & Girls Programme and Strategy Manager
Time of Session: 12:00 - 14:00
Venue: MS Teams Webinar
Dates: Tuesday 24th November 2020
Capacity: 30 places
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide an understanding of MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference) aims and processes.
- To know how MARACs operate on a national and pan-London level.
- To understand the relationship between MARAC and relevant agencies in Lewisham.
- To have knowledge of the use of the CAADA Risk Indicator Checklist, used to assess the level of DV risk.
- How to confidently make a referral to the Lewisham MARAC.