Target Group: All professionals who work with children and young people in Lewisham.
Trainer: Dr Sian Morgan, Associate Specialist in Community Paediatrics, L&G NHS Trust
Time: 12:00 noon - 2:00pm
Dates: Tuesday 26th November 2019 - This course is now full.
Delegates: 20 places
Aims and Objectives
- Learning from Serious Case Reviews
- How to ask difficult questions
- To raise awareness about professional curiosity
- To understand the risks of a lack of professional curiosity
- To develop skills around professional curiosity