Safer Recruitment (multi-agency) Webinar
Target Group: Recruiting managers for roles where people will work with or have direct contact with children and young people.
School staff should contact governor services for specific training on this subject.
Trainer: Diane Parkhouse, Education Human Resources
Time: 9:30am to 11:30am
Dates: Tuesday 6th July 2021
Wednesday 20th October 2021
Wednesday 9th March 2022
Aims and Objectives
- Increase your understanding of organisation safeguarding responsibilities in relation to safer recruitment.
- Highlight the importance of maintaining an on-going culture of vigilance and robust systems for reporting concerns.
- Identify the key features of staff recruitment that help deter or prevent the appointment of unsuitable people.
- Consider policies and practices that minimise opportunities for abuse or ensure its prompt reporting.
- Review their own and their organisation’s policies and practices with a view to making them safer.
To view and book this course, follow this temporary link: https://www.safeguardinglewisham.org.uk/events/event/safer-recruitment-multi-agency