New! Lewisham Adult Safeguarding Pathway Update
Lewisham Safeguarding Adults Board in conjunction with our local partners has produced an updated Adult Safeguarding Pathway for Lewisham.
New Resources now available include
- An improved Safeguarding Concern Form for use by all professionals when submitting a Concern to the local authority.
- Updated guidance on the process for conducting Safeguarding Enquiries linked to Pressure Ulcer Care.
- Publication of the Provider Concerns Policy and Procedures, and linked operational guidance.
- New guidance on what constitutes a Safeguarding Concern linked to a Falls Event.
- The new Lewisham Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking - Partnership Strategy.
- The withdrawal of the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Case Conference (MASCC).
Find these helpful resources and more in our dedicated section on the Lewisham Adult Safeguarding Pathway